Stout biennial or perennial herb with large, hairy leaves, green with a hint of purple, and small blue flowers. Like garden sage, it cools inflammation and is especially useful for throat and respiratory infections.
- Skin care: Acne, boils, dandruff, hair loss, inflamed conditions, oily skin and hair, ophthalmia, ulcers, wrinkles.
- Circulation muscles and joints: High blood pressure, muscular aches and pains.
- Respiratory system: Asthma, throat infections, whooping cough.
- Digestive system: Colic, cramp. Dyspepsia, flatulence.
- Nervous system: Depression, frigidity, migraine, nervous tension and stress-related disorders.
5ml Bottle: 0.87 x 0.87 x 2.64", 0.03 kg