An aromatic evergreen sub-shrub with lance-shaped leaves, broader and rougher than true lavender. The flower is more compressed and of a dull grey-blue colours. Spike lavender is current in the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, the oil (topically) for rheumatic pain, and generally regarded as the most versatile essence therapeutically:
- Skin care: Abscesses, acne, allergies, athlete’s foot, boils, bruises, burns, dandruff, dermatitis, earache, eczema, inflammations, insect bites and stings, insect repellent, lice, psoriasis, ringworm, scabies, sores, spots, all skin types, sunburn, wounds.
- Circulation muscles and joints: Lumbago, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, sprains.
- Respiratory system: Asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, halitosis, laryngitis, throat infections, whooping cough.
- Digestive system: Abdominal cramps, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, nausea.
- Nervous system: Depression, headache, hypertension, insomnia, migraine, nervous tension and stress-related conditions, PMT, sciatica, shock, vertigo.
15ml Bottle: 1.11 x 1.11 x 2.64 , 0.05 kg