Size:15ml Bottle: 1.11 x 1.11 x 2.64 , 0.05 kg
With our modern conveniences most of us are familiar with an orange. How many times have we been told to eat them regularly for health benefits! With Bitter Orange Essential Oils, the secret is in the peel. Having been used in Chinese medicine for years, there have been so many discoveries for its uses.
Some of the wonderful benefits of using Bitter Orange Essential Oils include:
1. Antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory - Used to treat acne/skin blemishes, bad breath, cuts and scrapes as well as stopping some bleeds. It can also help treat fungal infections.
2. When used appropriately it can aid in digestion relieving constipation and flatulence.
3. Aids in treating coughs and colds.
4. Is a natural household cleaner
5. Add fragrance to a space, reducing stress and boosting mood.
* Bitter Orange Essential Oil is a phototoxic oil. What does this mean? It means that in some people it can cause an increased sensitivity to sunlight or other forms of light and should therefore be used with care. Don't let that be a red light! Remember that Essential oils are very concentrated and should always be diluted with a carrier oil before being applied. Discuss the use of oils with your doctor to ensure any treatments or medications you might be taking won't have negative interactions.